If you are considering selling Real Estate that you own, why not consider the Auction method of marketing?
What is a Real Estate Auction? A Real Estate Auction is an innovative and effective marketing method of selling Real Estate. It is an intense, accelerated Real Estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property through open, competitive bidding.
A well advertised, professionally conducted Real Estate Auction benefits the seller(s) by creating an environment where you can sell your property in the shortest possible period of time, for the greatest amount of money, on the terms & conditions that are most favorable to you. Advantages of selling Real Estate at Auction:
- Aggressive marking campaign that allows for the property to be sold in 3-4 weeks
- Properties are sold “As Is – Where Is – How Is” with no contingencies
- Buyer(s) come prepared to buy – It is a quick sure method of selling your property at Fair Market Value the day of the Auction
- Quick Turn-Around Sale reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes & maintenance.
- Accelerates the sale. Buyer(s) are required to act on your schedule, focus on your property alone with the terms & conditions set in advance, thus eliminating negotiations and Buyer(s) must close on the property within a pre-stated time period
- Creates competition amount buyers – Auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Eliminates numerous & unscheduled showings
- Takes the seller out of the negotiation process
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest & visibility
All types of Real Estate SUCCESSFULLY sell at Auction! Auctions have long been considered a last resort for selling distressed, undesirable properties, but property owners are realizing that Auctions are an efficient and cost effective way to offer their property for sale at a set date and time. No lengthy listing agreement! Before you decide that an Auction is not for you, contact us at 605-334-7653 to get a straight forward assessment of your property.